By Gina Sendef, Angel Intuitive and Reiki Master
Angels are with us always. They are celestial beings of pure, Divine love and light. The angels are here to protect, heal and guide us; bringing us ever closer to peace on earth, one person at a time.
Each of us has guardian angels. You can have one or several and can always request more. These angels chose us and are here to guide us in our lives from the time we are born until we pass from this earth. The angels love us unconditionally and want to help us be happy and peaceful. The angels respect our free and will not interfere in our lives; they only directly intervene when we ask. However, the Angels will always gently guide us to make positive changes, like eating healthier for instance, but they will not directly interfere without our consent, so to speak. The only exception is when there is a life endangering situation that would bring about our death before it is our time.
No training is necessary to work or communicate with your guardian angels. There are no formal prayers or invocations, only a sincere desire for help is necessary. You can call on the angels any time for help with anything; nothing is too big or too small. The only thing required is your sincere desire for guidance and assistance. Once you know what you truly want, the Angels will conspire on your behalf; if you ask.
To ask for assistance you can say a prayer or simply state your request aloud or in thought. Then surrender it to the angels; faith is the most necessary component. The angels will bring forth what you desire in their way, the results may surprise you but know they only have the best of intentions for you as they are acting on behalf of your highest good. It is important that you listen for guidance from your angels, this can come in the form of repetitive thoughts, gut instincts, a dream, a vision a series of coincidences or other signs and ways to get your attention (which I'll outline below). Your intuition is one way the angels to communicate with you. When you are peaceful and quiet, you can tune in to your intuition and know it is your angels communicating with you; but there are other ways the angels get your attention.
Your intuition is like an antenna picking up divine angelic frequencies and giving you a transmission of information. If you learn how to tune into it, you can pick up more guidance and messages. It's divine communication, and it is definitely not limited to out brains. In truth, there are endless ways spirit and the Angels communicate with us. Opening your heart and mind with faith and a desire to communicate is all you need to get started.
The most common forms of intuitive communication include your thoughts, ideas, inspirations and dreams. Many people ignore these intuitive mechanisms, however, so understanding some unexpected forms of intuitive angelic communication is very helpful. The Angels are really never not communicating with us, and you can increase your awareness of their presence and guidance simply by learning to recognize how they connect with you. Here are 5 unexpected ways Angels communicate with us; it's completely up to you to follow their guidance and use it to help create the happiness you truly deserve.
1. Physical Sensations: Energy doesn't lie. The Angels are beings of pure energy and they use that energy to communicate with you through your physical body. Our bodies can sense energy at all times. When you feel a chilled sensation, pay attention; it is the presence of your angels and they want you to know they are there either to comfort you or to encourage you. When you feel tension or "butterflies" in your gut, that is a warning that something is not right for you; that is your Solar Plexus chakra the Angels are using. When you hear ringing in your ears, your angels are trying to get your attention for something; they use your ear chakras to ask you to "hear" them. Ringing messages are unique to each person; their meaning is usually to confirm instinctive thoughts you are having at the moment.
2. Social Media and Technology: No, your angels do not have a Facebook page; but they do use Social Media and technology to get your attention and bring you information you need. When you need information or want to manifest an opportunity, ask your angels for help and start paying attention to what comes into your news feeds and Internet searches; technology is an enormous resource for divine intervention. I often ask my angels to bring me the exact information I need before a Google search, it saves me a lot of time :)
3. Numbers: Numbers are a universal language, making them perfect for angelic communication. Repetitive number sequences that you see frequently are a message from your angels, start paying attention to them. The number 11, for instance, is a reminder to be mindful of your thoughts because they create your reality; it is a way of telling you that you are manifesting in every moment. There are many books detailing the meanings of angel numbers, do a search and ask your angels to help you find the right one so you can begin to understand their guidance.
4. Animals: Animals are similar to numbers, in that they are universal and their repetitive presence has meaning. The Angels use animal symbols to communicate with you. When you see a certain animal frequently, pay attention and seek out the message. Their sighting isn't limited to your surroundings;you might see the same animal in your yard, on tv, on a billboard and on Social Media all in the same day. The Angels will bring the animal to your attention in many different ways. There are many blogs and books about animal symbols; again, do a search and ask your angels to help you find the right one so you can begin to understand their guidance.
5. Other People: The people we interact with might have angelic messages for us. The Angels often inspire other people to mention useful information to us; often confirming our own gut feelings so we can make decisions. It always amazes me when I am struggling with something, and within a short time of asking my angels for help, somebody unexpectedly tells me exactly what I need to know in order to make the right decision (many times it is a complete stranger). Spirit easily works through people because we are spiritual beings.
[as a follow up to OWLs most popular article to date, Gina is giving you more insight into the world of Angel communication, "5 More Unexpected Ways Angels Communicate With Us."]
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Gina Sendef is an independent Spiritual Self-Help Author, Reiki Master Teacher and Angel Intuitive. Writing is her life long passion. Her first book, Truth Works: Divine Life Lessons for Kids of All Ages, is a self-help book geared towards older children, teens and young adults. The premise for Truth Works is to undo harmful affects that exist when our children are taught traditional life lessons like "life is not fair" or "money is the root of all evil". The goal of the book is to undo this negative programming at a young age, ensuring the subconscious belief system for our children is optimistic, safe and secure. She also created Angel Works as a means to provide energy healing and mentoring and to work with the positive and loving energy of the angels to offer guidance. Through Angel Reiki and Angel Readings, Gina gives people divine counsel and healing that will improve their health, uncover their life's purpose, enrich their relationships and enhance their lives.
For more information please visit Angel Works by Gina or Truth Works by Gina Sendef on Facebook.